Friday, September 28, 2007

Back to School

Over at Super Fundraiser, there's currently a contest going on! Go check it out! :)

Five Reasons Why I Loved Junior High:

- I had fun. I didn't stress that much in junior high.
- I was quite popular, had a lot of friends and knew almost everyone in my grade
- I joined sports and didn't really care if I made the team or not, which is awesome because in junior high the competition isn't really crazy/competitive like in high school! (When I was in high school I didn't even tryout for any teams!) However, sports is a blast in junior high!
- The exams aren't that "critical" and "big." I made honors all throughout junior high but I didn't care about getting the highest grade. Exams in junior high didn't really matter that much.
- I was in band.

No comments: